15 May, 2010

What's new?

For those who have been very patiently following this blow (I stress that because I haven't been here updating it), I should let you know a few things:

1. I'm moving my blogging over to Tumblr.
2. Apple's new TOS has killed my iPhone game engine project (see below).
3. I've been working (non-game) projects that I'll be posting about soon.
4. I'm having a blast rediscovering Hypercard, now Revolution.

Head on over to the new blog and see a picture of my daughter (coming up on her first birthday), and I'll be updating that space with a lot more information soon... I promise. ;-)

Apple's new iPhone SDK TOS:
3.3.1 — Applications may only use Documented APIs in the manner prescribed by Apple and must not use or call any private APIs. Applications must be originally written in Objective-C, C, C++, or JavaScript as executed by the iPhone OS WebKit engine, and only code written in C, C++, and Objective-C may compile and directly link against the Documented APIs (e.g., Applications that link to Documented APIs through an intermediary translation or compatibility layer or tool are prohibited).

No comments: